1. Circular for recruitment of Receptionist cum Office Assistant at BAHC, Agartala
2. On the occasion of Holy "Ashura (Muharram)", the Assistant High Commission, Agartala shall remain closed on 09 August 2022 (Tuesday).
3. International Mother Language International Award 2023
4. Notice for Holiday on the occasion of Holy Eid-Ul-Azha
5. Passport submission and distribution for visa will be off at Visa counter on 23.06.22.
6. Circular for recruitment of Administrative Assistant at BAHC, Agartala
7. On the Ocassion of Jamat-ul-Wida and Holy Shab-e-Qadr, May Day and Holy Eid-ul-Fitr, the Assistant High Commission, Agartala shall remain closed from 29 April to 04 May 2022 (Friday-Wednesday). The Assistant High Commission will resume the regular office from 05 May 2022 (Thursday).
8. MBBS/BDS Admission Circular for Foreign Students (Session 2021-2022)
9. The Assistant High Commission, Agartala shall remain closed on 20 October 2021 (Wednesday) on the occasion of Eid-e-Milad-Un-Nabi (Sm)
10. Regarding Visa applications submitted for Tourist Visa before lockdown
11. Latest guidelines on passenger movement through Bangladesh-India land ports
13. Notice for Bangladeshi Nationals stranded in India
14. Notice for Holiday on the occasion of Republic Day of India.
15. Notice on 05.11.2020: Regarding Visa applications submitted before lock-down.